Use of Student Cards
Student Cards are used within following sections :
- Campus entrance and exit,
- Campus Buildings entrance and exit,
- Library Services
- Student Cards must use on campus entrance – exit
- Student must bring and show their cards during examinations. Any student who fails to bring and show his/her card is not allowed to the examination.
- Students cards are valid during active registration of the student to Yaşar University. Information of the students who did not renew their registrations is sent to Information Technology Directorate and their cards are removed from the system.
- Related disciplinary actions are applied to the students who allow to use their student cards to someone else.
Lost and Damaged Cards
- Student who lost his/her card should apply to Student Affairs Directorate with a petition to renew his/her card.
- The student should pay 30 TL (Thirty Turkish Liras) to Garanti Bankası İzmir Şubesi IBAN NO TR52 0006 2000 1000 0006 2955 55. The bank receipt should be attached to the petition and delivered to Student Affairs Directorate.
- Same process is valid for the information change on the cards.
- Student who delivers his/her cards with incorrect information (bearing another student’s photo or incorrect name, surname, department information etc.) should apply to Student Affairs Directorate with a petition. Defective card is also added to the petition and the process is free of charge
Return of Student Cards
- Graduated or discharged students delivers their cards to the Student Affairs Directorate by signature.
- The diploma is not given to the students until the delivery of their student cards.